1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The pure INT, HP washing beginner

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Fluffy, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Fluffy

Fluffy Red Snail

Jun 7, 2015
    1:47 AM
    Izanagi
    Beginner
    [​IMG]

Thought it's about time I've shared some of my stats, it's been years in the making.

Things that could've improved:
    • I messed up my double washing early (I only began from about level 38) and therefore I ended up losing about 300+ potential hp.
    • Using better gear: My poor man's INT gear only gave me about 13 extra INT per level up.

Some other fun notes about this character:
    • I leveled from 1 - 21 through solid questing, afterwards it's been a long journey of mindless PQ-ing, I had not ever leeched.
    • I have made about 2.5 mil from NPC-ing LPQ capes alone.
    • I can only ever earn 2 Broken Glasses, Beginners can't lose experience to do more runs.
    • If I had fully converted my MP into HP, I would have enough HP to survive Zakum without Hyper Body.
    • Investing in AP in MP at this current level will net me roughly 35 - 40 MP per AP, it's about 10 - 12 for HP.
    • My leveling INT gear consisted of a: +5 INT wand, +2 INT hat, +1 INT shoes, +1 INT glove +5 INT cape (level 25+), +1 INT glasses (level 45+). I was too poor to afford a INT overall.
    • It will take about 160 days of non-stop voting to gather enough AP resets to properly reroll my stats.
    • It will take 40 additional days if I want to fully convert the rest of my MP to HP.
    • I have all the hands in the world and I still do not know what they do.

• Like Like x 8
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    9:47 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Ok, that's interesting. :yay:

A pretty useless character but whatever floats your boat...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Jun 15, 2015
    Male
    10:47 AM
    The 2 broken glasses part is interesting, thanks for sharing. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nanry

Nanry Snail

Jun 28, 2016
    8:47 AM
    Nanry
    are you still playing? how far did you get?