1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking about starting to play again ^^

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Aiphaton, Sep 27, 2023.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Aiphaton

Aiphaton Blue Snail

Sep 27, 2023
    Male
    9:57 AM
    Hey everyone,

i found some maple stuff on YT and thought about maybe getting back a little.
    Since i played in the very early versions of the game without much knowledge of anything (like before pirates were a thing), I was looking for a more oldschool version.

Now after thinking about this the most daunting decision of them all comes into play.
    What class am i supposed to pick? ^^"

Would be very appereciated to get some feedback :D

What im looking for in that class/specifics would be:
    1. range or melee doesnt matter
    2. should have a somewhat smooth leveling experience since this might impact my will to continue ^^"
    3. shouldnt need funding to work since im starting from 0 (if it needs funding lategame when i can farm the mesos for it myself with the character thats not a problem/ i.e. dont want to start endgame totally useless if i reach it. So i guess nightlords are a skip)
    4. i dont really understand the HP stuff but i read there are some challenges for that coming, so id rather rely on that! (PS: this challenge stuff is really nice because it lowers the entry barrier for new people! :D)
    (4.5. how long does it even take to reach the level where this matters?)
    5. it would be nice if id be a "relevant" class, so if i reach some level in which teamplay is important i dont want to "leftout" because the class is considered useless or not like a super funded nightlord

Any help is greatly appericated!
    Have a nice day,
    Aiphaton

• Friendly Friendly x 2
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.