1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Thunder Calayst Drop Rate is too low

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by firesarrow, Nov 5, 2023.

1. firesarrow

firesarrow Chronos

Feb 12, 2018
    Female
    7:56 AM
    MooncakeBear
    I/L Arch Mage, Sniper, Buccaneer
    Lucid
    During the hp washing quest vikin's treasure, this Thunder Calayst Drop rate is too low considering this is tier 1 hp quest. I was expecting this drop rate level at maybe tier 4 quest and up but for a tier 1 this is too much

I dont have time to play that much and ive been farming for 2 hrs and i didnt even get 1 drop.

These too little monsters in 1 map and the drop is wayyy too low. I just want to casually finish my tier 1 quest, but this is too much a grind. They should increase it so at least you can finish it within 30 minutes as least

Last edited: Nov 5, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 10
  2. Anduril

Anduril Blue Snail

Nov 29, 2023
    4:56 PM
    Crusader
    Agree, just to add my experience to this: I REALLY liked the HP challenge(s). The main quest was a joy, the class challenge forced me to make more use of Panic, which was cool. The optional challenges were fun because you can select the ones which suites you. All the parts in the quest were fun, even the drake killing quest because it allows you to get your class specific challenge down. The Thunder Catalyst part however brought it all to a halt, which undermined the otherwise very fun experience.

The droprate itself might not be the problem perse, but the fact that it drops from Taurospears en Tauromacis, which are hard to farm. I would therefor suggest not to buff the droprate, but to move the drop to the drakes.