1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Time Leap quest bug (I think)

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Dimez, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Dimez

Dimez Stone Golem

Apr 6, 2020
    Male
    1:58 PM
    Crimez/Dimez/Jake
    Paladin
    Pasta
    Hey!, this is my first time making a thread so im not sure if im doing this correctly or posting this in the right section. Nonetheless, I was trying to finish the time leap quest on my buccaneer, I had collected all the etc's and finish the pre-quest for Pap, then finished killing Pap. After I headed back to Natillus Harbour and then went back to origin clock tower to talk to pap the npc. After I spoke to NPC, he sent me outside the map and I couldn't find the pap NPC again or I couldn't head back to natillus to claim the skill. None of the NPC's were talking to me or giving me quests in order to get the skill. Not sure if this is a common bug or im just unlucky

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    12:58 AM
    did you miss any of the steps?

1. Talk to Rolonay in The Nautilus: Mid Floor - Hallway to start the quest
    2. He will prompt you to defeat Papulatus for a silver key
    3. Defeat Papulatus and he'll drop the silver key. Return to Rolonay
    4. He'll tell you to head back to Papulatus and defeat him once again. (not necessary in MapleLegends)
    5. Defeat Papulatus once more and try entering the door to Papulatus again. You'll be teleported to a map with a Papulatus NPC (same as no. 4)
    6. Keep talking to Papulatus and select the bottom option and he'll send you back to Nautilus Port to talk to Rolonay
    7. Speak to Rolonay once more and you'll unlock Time Leap

credits to https://mapleroyals.com/forum/threads/the-beast-buccaneer-guide-updated.62268/

3. Rz

Rz Red Snail

Feb 7, 2021
    1:58 PM
    AlphaClash
    Beginner
    GSnine
    Hello Jacob,
    Have GMs fix the quest for you?