1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tongue Twisters!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ryae, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    8:10 AM
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    Do you know any tongue twisters in your native language (or any other language really)? MapleF2

I've been thinking lately about how the community is full of maplers from all over, and thought this would be a fun tidbit to ask hehe. You can use www.vocaroo.com to record your voice!

I don't know any that aren't in English except one that my boyfriend made up a long time ago in Japanese:
    kanpeki pankeiki
    かんペき パンケーキ
    "perfect pancake"
    http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tmzL151sWb
    Somehow I got it on first try?! MapleF14 (edit: I think it's hyper quiet, sorry :x)

So what do you know?? I wanna see what you've got!! If you only know English ones that's ok too ^^ Or just try others'!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    4:10 PM
    Defender
    Шла Саша по шоссе и сосала сушку. Russian one, one of the hardest I remember ^^

3. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    9:10 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    She sells sea shells by the sea shore.

4. OP
    OP