1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Too late to start washing?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by upbeat, Jul 4, 2018.

1. upbeat

upbeat Slime

Jul 1, 2017
    Male
    cali, bitchezzz
    4:10 PM
    viceroys
    Cleric, Assassin
    Hey guys, I've been reading through HP washing guides and such and I was wondering if it's too late to wash my sin.

I'm planning on bossing for end-game content but I've never played Maple to the extent where I got to end game content (on any servers) so I'm not too familiar with all of it...
    My hopes is that I'll have enough HP to be able to party with folks for HT (which I've gathered is the strongest boss in the game)

I joined Legends about a year ago and made a sin and I've come back now and started on a bishop that I wanna level up first so I can get funds/int gear so that I can HP wash my sin.

Right now my sin is lv 47 with base 5 int... should I just start a new character as my attacker after I've made some money on my bishop?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Angel

Angel Horny Mushroom

Feb 20, 2016
    AmateraSUN/UgLee/Korilakkuma
    Bishop
    Cafe
    it's not too late to start washing :pinkbean:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

12:10 AM
    DONT START A NEW CHARACTER YOU CAN WASH WITHOUT A PROBLEM
    :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. BAPE

BAPE Orange Mushroom

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    NYC
    7:10 PM
    Fame
    Night Lord
    Clout
    Okay guys, nubjuleznubjulez & AngelAngel , be sure to dm this person your simple instructions of how to HP wash in this server, ie, how many base INT will he need, and what's a good amount of INT to have from items, what's an ideal HP in this server, is HB usually always around? Since we're noobs, we won't know how the pro parties look like. While you're at it, feel free to dm me the instructions too ty 2 in advance :D

5. OP
    OP
    upbeat

upbeat Slime

Jul 1, 2017
    Male
    cali, bitchezzz
    viceroys
    Cleric, Assassin
    Second this. I've been reading thru some guides but the math is kinda getting lost on me

Thank you to all who replied!

6. OP
    OP
    upbeat

upbeat Slime

Jul 1, 2017
    Male
    cali, bitchezzz
    viceroys
    Cleric, Assassin
    Follow up post-- i guess my real q here is:
    1. should i focus on leveling my bishop for funds/int gear before i try to wash/lvl my sin?
    2. what should my base dex on my sin be @ lv47 if i wanna wash?? I made a new character where i was able to roll 10 int that I wanted to make into my attacker (sin or corsair) I was considering just restarting my attacker on that character but everyone here's said that it's not too late to wash my original sin..

7. AzamatBagato

AzamatBagato Timer

Jul 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    1:10 AM
    AzamatBagato
    Thief
    Demure
    I never had any base INT. I only used EQ with +100 INT from lvl 80 - 153. If you collect enough monster cards to get +1000HP you are ready to go.