1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh TopG didnt work

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Absalom, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Absalom

Absalom Red Snail

Mar 20, 2021
    Male
    2:44 PM
    FastAbs
    Islander, Cleric, Thief, Hermit
    SushiBar
    I cant get my NX for all my accounts now.. :( I could yesterday, but today, all of them cant

But seeing so many people have this problem, i can only feel bad how all the MapleLegends staff have to deal with this. :( Thank you very much for providing a service here! I support the decision of breaking off from GTOP the cunning website! ❤

P.S Still hope that I can receive my NX tho, my NL is half way to my HP Goal :')

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. KimTaeSang

KimTaeSang Blue Snail

Jan 15, 2021
    Male
    10:44 AM
    Assombrado
    F/P Wizard
    Rise
    same :(

• Agree Agree x 1