1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixed Toy Factory <Sector 4> Jump Quest

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Alexa, Jan 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Alexa

Alexa King Slime Retired Staff

Nov 11, 2018
    Female
    Chicago
    5:51 PM
    Alexa
    Bowmaster
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    The pillars on this map are located either at the same location of a Trixter coming down, or right before a jump to a platform that a Trixter comes down on. This doesn't just happen once, but several times across even just the first half of the jump quest.
    From the left, the following are buckets 3 & 4 on the map. Hidden behind the pillar below is a Trixter that can't be seen, making it excessively more difficult that it should be.
    upload_2022-1-2_7-13-19.png
    What is supposed to happen?:
    Pillars are supposed to be at different locations that do not block the player's vision. Please see the following videos for what the jump quest should actually look like.
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtb37mYbxTY
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDf3_45YXl8
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    Just now. I've already done this quest several times on other characters (on this server) but a while back, likely before the HD changes. I think this map may have been adjusted with the rest of the Ludibrium Toy Factory maps for consistency during HD changes.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Go to Assistant Cheng at Toy Factory <Process 1> Zone 1 to start "The Missing Mechanical Parts" quest.
    Extra information (optional):
    I believe that I would've remembered this jump quest being impossible with the low visibility, if this was the actual design intent. (e.g. I dread the Ellinia jump quests but the current difficulty for the Toy Factory is even worse.)

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.