1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Trade bug with "one of a kind item"

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by map1enoobie, Jun 12, 2019.

1. map1enoobie

map1enoobie Slime

Nov 10, 2017
    Male
    3:08 AM
    MAP1ENOOBIE
    Hunter
    Ohana
    Description of the bug:
    Trading a "one of a kind item" to another player that already has the item will make the instance of the item traded disappear.

(optional screenshot/video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XteN1z43n4

What is supposed to happen?:
    The trade should be cancelled if the player already has the item, like it does when trying to buy the same item in the Free Market, as shown in the video.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    I obtained a frozen book of ice from hunting monsters and wanted to trade it with my other character. I noticed that my other character already had the frozen book of ice but I wanted to try trading it anyway.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    1. Obtain a "one of a kind item" on one character.
    2. Obtain another instance of the same item on a different character.
    3. Trade the item on one of the two characters to the other character.
    Extra information (optional):
    Frozen Book of Ice isn't an expensive item, but there is probably another that is more valuable that could potentially be lost forever so I will list this as medium.