1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Training as a 7X CB

Discussion in 'Community' started by Venomwhite2, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Venomwhite2

Venomwhite2 Blue Snail

Jun 13, 2017
    Male
    6:28 PM
    Bandit
    Beaters
    I'm a chief bandit currently level 77. I have been training at MP3 with Band of Slaves. Should i go to wind raiders or stay? I'm having troubling leveling. I cant do Elderwraiths because they one shot me. Any suggestions would be helpful, thank you. Also thoughts on Shield mastery being useless?

2. Alonp600

Alonp600 Pac Pinky

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    5:28 AM
    Beginner, Camper
    If u got some money u should go to some himes with a priest.
    The priest need to lure than to you and you will mesos explosion them.

3. Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    10:28 PM
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    ^ add to 1/2 points to Meso guard so Himes won't 1/2shot you. Meso explosion will be your way to grind for quite some time but the exp is insane. Even without HS, but be ready to blow up all your mesos;)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  4. Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    10:28 PM
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime