1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

TWICE! | 2017-2020

Discussion in 'Videos' started by likey, Jan 9, 2021.

1. likey

likey Timer

Jan 12, 2018
    6:49 PM
    Latch
    Bowmaster
    Perion
    happy 2021 everyone! [​IMG]
    i made a video for my guild, twice. we have been around legends since 2017 and i am glad of the progress my guild has made!!! so many strong friendships were made,, and a lot of memories we share! unfortunately there will always be people quitting or leaving the game and i hope wherever they are, they are doing perfectly fine and doing well!!

my new years resolution for twice is for us to share more memories together and to grow together as a guild!! not just in game but also in real life [​IMG] i want everyone to be doing well and being successful in whatever they do outside of maplestory!!

honourable milestones in 2020:
    - twice 2.0 revamp
    - twice 2020 horntail!!!!!!
    - members getting a job irl, hustling!!!!!!​

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  2. Bfitchef

Bfitchef Mushmom

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    6:49 AM
    CreatureNL
    Night Lord
    Nani
    <3 Twice <3

The first Guild that picked me up when i was some punk ass thief throwing subis.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    12:49 PM
    you serve some LEWKS likeylikey , they're all stunning and slaying the MapleLegends runway ~ <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1