1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh Unable to get pass character page

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by risse, Nov 14, 2017.

1. risse

risse Mano

Jul 12, 2017
    Female
    germany
    3:33 PM
    Risse
    Cleric
    Olympo
    Does anyone face the same issue or/and has a solution to it?
    - client opens successfully
    - able to log in
    - able to select the channels
    - able to select the character on the character page
    -> DCs right after that with the error message "Unable to connect to the game server./Please try again later."

After like.....20-30 tries, there might be one successful login.
    Even on these rare occasions, I dc really quickly - especially when I change channels.

Upon trying to relog thereafter, the aforementioned error haunts me.

What's amusing is, after the dc, the server still shows that I am online.
    For example, I dc-ed at about 20:30 (CET) today. Logged off the game client, did some stuff. Offed the computer at about 23:30.
    At 00:00, some friends spoke to me on discord, asking me why I didn't reply.
    They provided screenshots showing that I am online in BL and GL at that point.

I doubt this is a network issue, as I faced the same problem, when I use different networks from different cities across Europe, and ping tests shows normal speed with 0 packet loss.
    PS* not on high siera

2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    9:33 AM
    Has this issue occurred on different accounts aswell?

3. OP
    OP
    risse

risse Mano

Jul 12, 2017
    Female
    germany
    3:33 PM
    Risse
    Cleric
    Olympo
    Yeap