1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows XP/Vista/7 Unable to vote

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by nykj95, Dec 16, 2019.

1. nykj95

nykj95 Blue Snail

Dec 16, 2019
    Female
    8:53 AM
    OhMyTian
    Cleric
    Hello. I recently came back to play and I am still facing the same problem a year ago. When I try to vote, it keeps saying that I have already voted. I have attached the screenshot of the problem.

Hope that you can help me resolve this.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Vibrance

Vibrance Mano

Nov 28, 2019
    Male
    Earth
    8:53 PM
    Vibrance, Scorching, Goldenrod
    F/P Wizard, I/L Wizard, Bishop
    Symphony
    From my own personal experience looking up a voting issue, the ML staff cannot help with this. It's an issue on GTOP's end. But it seems you may be sharing the same IP as someone else who's voting. I'm not sure that you should try to change your IP to vote because the voting rules state "you agree that you are not using any kind of proxy or VPN to vote." You could try to contact your ISP and request an IP change.

3. OP
    OP
    nykj95

nykj95 Blue Snail

Dec 16, 2019
    Female
    8:53 AM
    OhMyTian
    Cleric
  4. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    8:53 PM
    You can also try to use another network to vote.
    Aka your phone's network, or another wifi/internet connection.