1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Unable to vote

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Doll, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Doll

Doll Slime

Nov 27, 2017
    Female
    4:44 PM
    Doll
    Bishop
    Hi there,

I have been unable to vote on any accounts for the past three days. I try at different times and wait a few hours, just in case it’s a processing issue.

I have attempted different internet connections. Once I get to the GTOP site, it always says I have to wait x amount of hours to vote, but it never processed through MapleLegends.

I have missed out on the 10k NX on my HP washing character, which is annoying, but I’m still unable to process votes.

Character accounts:
    Thumper
    ParisHilton

Thanks for your help,

Abbie

2. OP
    OP
    Doll

Doll Slime

Nov 27, 2017
    Female
    Doll
    Bishop
    Update:

I was able to vote on one account after 75hours. But, then not the other.

Is GTOP counting phone data and internet data as the same internet connection now?

Thanks

3. wallacechan2

wallacechan2 Snail

Dec 6, 2017
    Male
    1:44 AM
    Thewaltrax
    Hunter
    Booper
    Same thing happened to me.

4. OP
    OP
    Doll

Doll Slime

Nov 27, 2017
    Female
    Doll
    Bishop
    It’s still not working.

I’ve only been able to vote once in the last 5 days. Every other time I attempt to vote, the GTOP website says that I have to wait X hours to vote.

This is frustrating as I have HP washing goals, which requires voting.

Please help

5. OP
    OP
    Doll

Doll Slime

Nov 27, 2017
    Female
    Doll
    Bishop
    I asked the Discord and all that I had to do to fix the issue was to turn on and off Airplane mode.