1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Updated Accuracy Calculator

Discussion in 'Training' started by mrsoupman, Jan 13, 2021.

1. mrsoupman

mrsoupman Red Snail

Jun 3, 2019
    10:56 PM
    Howdy,
    With Flash ultimately being killed, Screaming Statue's accuracy calculator doesn't work for most people anymore. It also does not have all the added mobs that MapleLegends has. For that reason, I decided to make an updated calculator.
    A link is available here: https://mrsoupman.github.io/Maple-ACC-calculator/
    Some notes:
    • I also decided to merge the magic accuracy calculator while I was at it. The formulas for that rounded numbers during calculations. For the sake of keeping consistency with that calculator, I also rounded numbers during magic accuracy calculation, but didn't do this for physical calculations.
    • I screwed up some of the mobs and where they're categorized; please let me know if any mobs are in the wrong place or if I used the wrong one.
    • Alishar has his level reduced to 45 in keeping up with the latest patch.

• Great Work Great Work x 15
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    4:56 AM
    Hi

First of all this is amazing and I love you thank you so much you saved my life.
    Secondly, I'm not sure whether you want/appreciate feedback but I noticed some things while using it:
    The calculator window changes size based on the world you click
    The 'level' sorting button doesn't do anything for me

Thanks again you rock!

3. kickserve

kickserve Brown Teddy

Jan 24, 2019
    7:56 PM
    Thanks for the calculator! Do you have any plans to make the source code open source?

4. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Thanks alot for this calculator I was asking a while ago for some updated version of it and my prayers have been answered! Thanks again.

5. OP
    OP
    mrsoupman

mrsoupman Red Snail

Jun 3, 2019
    Hey, thanks for the feedback! I do plan on changing up the calculator a bit so that it doesn't automatically resize itself like that later on. I have noticed that bug as well. I know it happens on certain tabs, but not all of them. I'm working on figuring out what exactly is causing that issue.
    Yes, it is available on my github here: https://github.com/MrSoupman/Maple-ACC-calculator

6. kickserve

kickserve Brown Teddy

Jan 24, 2019
    7:56 PM
    I was having trouble on mobile due to the zooming and since I am learning react I figured I gave the UI a shot to make it more mobile friendly. Let me know if you want me to send a pull request to you to add to it. My version is at: https://tomssideprojects.github.io/Maple-ACC-calculator/

7. OP
    OP
    mrsoupman

mrsoupman Red Snail

Jun 3, 2019
    Looks much better than what I have :)
    One issue is that on desktop everything is stretched a bit so it looks kind of rough:
    [​IMG]
    I don't know enough about react to fix it myself, so if you fix this, feel free to throw a PR my way!

8. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Just wanted to point out that in addition to your wonderful work on this calculator it can also double as an alternative leech site finder if you sort the enemies out by Levels.