1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Using Puffram Throwing Star in CS causes crash

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Pepper, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    10:18 AM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Was in cash shop and clicked the puffram throwing stars to see the animation, game closed.
    What is supposed to happen?: Game should not crash.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Cash shop
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Click the puffram throwing star in cash shop (last page of weapons).
    Extra information (optional): I was wearing the event cake fork at the time.

2. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    A friend of mine advised that this does not crash on macs. Just an fyi.

3. Serin

Serin Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Apr 10, 2017
    Korea
    11:18 PM
    Hi Pepper!
    By 'Puffram Throwing Stars' you mean 'Exploding Sheep', correct?
    [​IMG]
    I tried to replicate this on Windows (as there seems to be no issue/report for it via MAC as you stated) along with a few other Windows users, it does not seem to crash for us.
    Do you still crash when you click on the preview?

Edit: *Oops forgot to mention, we have tried equipping the fork as well [​IMG]

4. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    It no longer crashes me so you can close this thread. I've been having a lot of crashes lately that happen like 3 times and then never again and I don't know why :( I'm sorry.

• Friendly Friendly x 1