1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice v-day patch delayed

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Kimmy, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    3:19 PM
    Moderator Post
    Hi,

Just want end the day informing that my patch, the Cash Shop update (and other fixes/changes related to .wz files/client) has been delayed to finish it more properly. There's no ETA when its finished.

I have currently no information to give regarding other things. However, if something happens, there will be a post made about it. This notice is purely regarding the (Cash Shop) patch.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 17
  2. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    Moderator Post
    Hello all.

I want to keep you all updated since you deserve so. The past week has been pretty difficult for us. Some of us got busy, I myself got sick and has slow down stuff a bit, and an other staff member has some personal stuff going on IRL that stays private due to respect of the said staff member.

With that said I hope you'll understand we try push the update, but right now there's some stuff going on in real life that slows things a bit down. While we love MapleLegends a lot, sometimes there's things going on IRL that we have to put higher priority on, especially when it comes to the more personal things, or our actual job and school.

I hope you'll understand where we are coming from and hopefully we can soon improve your experience here at MapleLegends.

Thank you for understanding.

• Like Like x 16
  3. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    Moderator Post
    Probably going to delay it a very tiny bit longer to wait for the client with Monsterbooks enabled, so I don't have to release two clients shortly between each other. Party Search is likely to be replaced (a feature currently not working/pretty useless) with the Monsterbook feature. While the client sided part may be unlocked, the server sided part is not completely coded yet and there's no ETA yet for that. Furthermore, I still have about 200+ drops to add (cards for every mob) if it does happen, and I give them all an unique drop rate based on level and difficulty, seeing that's also how it was in GMS.

The current state of the Cash Shop is that
    4 non-donor pets has been added 25 donor pets
    4 hats, 1 overall, 2 weapons, 4 capes has been added

Skelegon Dungeons, Aran skin (released yesterday) and some fixes.

After that, I will most likely also finally look into the new hair/faces but I still need help with that. I still don't got a proper source where post v0.62 hair/faces were available! I only know Royal stuff, which is much later. If anyone know a good source, let me know!!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 15
  4. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    Moderator Post
    Oops. Forgot to list I also added the european country balloons, non-donor!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry. Neckson didn't made any for non-Europeans.

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.