1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Verga Rocket Sed Bug

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by CloudedMusic, Mar 2, 2022.

1. CloudedMusic

CloudedMusic Orange Mushroom

Apr 5, 2015
    Female
    8:11 PM
    CloudedMusic
    Magician
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Lately my party and I have been getting stun sed without the stun. So we are seduced without the over-head animation and stunned in place without the "you are stunned" text.
    What is supposed to happen?: When hit by rockets in Verga, you should be seduced left and up to the top left corner. Sometimes if you are stun and sed at the same time, you will be seduced in place.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Verga
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Get hit by rockets in Verga 3rd body.
    Extra information (optional):

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    2:11 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    We are aware and this should be fixed next patch!

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    2:11 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    The stun part of this also happens at NTPQ. You get stunned without the animation/text.

Edit: Actually now that I think about it it could be seal without the animation as I can still move around when it happens. I'll try use an ACP next time.

4. DrChuchu

DrChuchu Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

Sep 21, 2020
    Male
    DrPikachu
    Night Lord
    I thought the NTPQ one was just an absurdly long knock back delay

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    CloudedMusic

CloudedMusic Orange Mushroom

Apr 5, 2015
    Female
    CloudedMusic
    Magician
    Just bumping this thread again, I'm not sure if it was meant to be fixed this event patch but just want to let y'all know it's not fixed.