1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Vic's LoveSolitude Art-Shop[Portrait illustrations]

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by LoveSolitude, Dec 1, 2020.

1. LoveSolitude

LoveSolitude Blue Snail

Nov 29, 2020
    Female
    6:12 PM
    LoveSolitude
    Hero
    Sodomites
    HELLO MAPLELEGENDS
    Admins, please let me know if any of this goes against TOS.

I am now accepting digital art portrait commissions!
    Grab a couple portrait, present for your friend or a just for yourself!
    How it works (PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE POST BEFORE SUBMITTING ANYTHING)

Request: Message me on discord [ItsV[ˡᵒᵛᵉ]#3332].
    Requirement: Good quality photo.
    Confirmation & Payment: Once we confirm we agree on your commission and confirm your pricing or trade, you will trade the agreed upon rate to IGN: LoveSolitude. TRADES ONLY.
    I draw what I see. I can customize this for you, but I need some sort of reference of what's your ideas are.
    Wait: Wait while I complete your request. I study full time as well as do freelance work so unless it's a rush order, please do not message me the next day asking if it is ready. I do not know how many requests I will receive. Simple poses and requests may take 7 days to complete while more intricate details or more elaborate requests will take longer if I am working on multiple pieces at the same time.
    Receive the commission: I will send you a completed digital copy.

Number of figures:
    1 figure:
    55 mil.
    Each additional figure is 45 mil.
    Maximum of 2.
    1human + 1pet = 2figures.

Custom background will be charge depends on amount of works needed.

Angel.jpg Couple  R.jpeg Couple 2.jpg Couple.jpg Ed.jpeg

2. whatdahecc

whatdahecc Blue Snail

Sep 30, 2020
    Male
    12:12 AM
    idjiot
    Cleric
    N/A
  3. Serin

Serin Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Apr 10, 2017
    Korea
    7:12 PM
    Hello there! Such wonderful artwork you have! <3
    One thing I would like to note: your ordering/commission process must include the transaction via forums or public (Client/Seller and what was agreed upon) so that we will be able to confirm it as a legitimate transaction.

Please refer to this seciton of the ToS: (Green part)
    So if you do end up receiving orders via Discord from a MapleLegends player, you can post your agreed-upon order here to keep a list, or just take them directly on the forums. Other than that, all seems fine! Goodluck with your shop! <3

4. OP
    OP
    LoveSolitude

LoveSolitude Blue Snail

Nov 29, 2020
    Female
    6:12 PM
    LoveSolitude
    Hero
    Sodomites
    Hey Serin,
    Thanks for letting me know about this! Will post the screenshot of the conversation from discord if any orders taken.

• Friendly Friendly x 1