1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Vote: HP washing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chew, Nov 20, 2017.

What is your stand on HP washing?

1. I support the current HP washing system

33 vote(s)
    40.7%
  2. I want a less time consuming option or HP washing removed entirely

48 vote(s)
    59.3%
  1. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    5:34 PM
    Beginner
    Hello everyone :)
    I haven't been playing the server for a while because I'm voting so I can HP wash in the future.
    I'm currently at 350k NX and growing increasedly restless because I'm pretty much just waiting at this point.
    Therefore I thought I'd hold a vote, so we can see where people stand now on the topic of HP washing, and if it's any different from this summer.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    HP washing will not be removed. As people mentioned before: if you hate washing, play a custom server that have washing removed.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. hsmule5430

hsmule5430 Slimy

Aug 3, 2017
    6:34 PM
    Thief
    people see it the wrong way, the solution to hp wash is not making it less "time consuming" in a means to lower the nx cost, but to make it 10000 times costier like it was in real gms where u had to pay 3$ for every ap reset thus no one did it (not to mention the server was self progressing and alot harder and people did not want to remake their high lvl char just to hp wash when this method was first discovered)
    i support either remove it or make ap reset alot costier / make nx from voting lower (1k (?) per vote)
    i say it as someone who had to remake his lvl 14x char with tt30 and all because he did not know hp wash was a thing when he made his account

4. OP
    OP
    Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    I don't mind washing, it's the waiting for half a year that gets to me.
    Now that we are being straight up, does your answer mean the halloween event AP resets was just a fluke, or can we expect to see AP reset from events in the future, or perhaps even as everyday rewards?
    I'd love to have a reason to come back and play, I really like this server and the people in it.

5. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Halloween wasn't the first event where we had AP resets. Summer event had it too, or birthday. It was definitely used before.

6. OP
    OP
    Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    Let me try again, I was unprecise.
    At the Halloween event it was possible to get 1 AP reset an hour as a non-magician. Much more than the other events, atleast from what I remember.
    Is that how it will stay for future events, or will Ap reset "droprate" be nerfed in the next events.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  7. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    We do not disclose future events ahead of time, but we personally support AP resets by playing the game instead of tired voting, so expect it to not be last time.

8. OP
    OP
    Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    I like the idea, of not waiting anymore and just paying to get where I want, but not at the cost of making this server P2W :/

That is good news. I'll look forward to upcoming events :)

9. hsmule5430

hsmule5430 Slimy

Aug 3, 2017
    Thief
    i was pretty hardcore back then at gms (quit when cubes went out) and NO ONE did hp washing like people do now, only lvl 180+ could ht and even that was with hp items + hb pre tail for nl/archer
    hp washing is only private server thing because nx is free and so accessible (5k per day is alot imho)

10. Zyku

Zyku Stone Golem

Jan 21, 2017
    Male
    10:34 AM
    Zyku, Vulpix, Expert
    I/L Arch Mage
    Agape
    I just hope for more events that give out AP resets. The 2nd anv event had a set number (could only complete it once a day for 1 reset). The summer event benefitted those who were active on the character they needed to wash (or at least would log it in for pearls from trees). The Halloween event by far has been the best AP reset event for many reasons. It was not like the 2nd anv event that had a set limit and it allowed the Mapler to get as many AP resets as they could work towards. For the whole Halloween event I was only playing on my BM and was able to get over 100 AP resets from the event alone. A thread was made back when the reset prices were going to be decreased (then didnt get decreased) that had a vote for providing "a new way" to get resets and I feel like the Halloween event was a perfect example of that new way. It rewarded those who put time and effort into their character.

Current system is fine but if more event AP Resets are going to be available then that will make it even better!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    12:34 PM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    “To obtain (your desired hp) you have to give up something of equal value (your time)”
    I’m simply quoting you.

12. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    12:34 PM
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    Once more, as a lot of people have said before, voting to save up nx for hp wash does not prevent you from playing the game, if you are not playing the game right now it's not because of hp wash but because you want to. My brother SucreSucre made +3 perf skyskis, leveled his drk while waiting to 15x, made other pieces of gear and still did boss runs and grinded. You do NOT have to wait to play, you just choose to do so. Lot's of people play their characters while they are still washing (be it a warrior or something else)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    Hunting AP Reset, twice as rare as a hunting gachapon tick and not avalible to put in cash storage or trade them with players.
    No? Okay... ._.

• Like Like x 1
  14. mazi

mazi Mushmom

Aug 23, 2017
    Male
    Soundcloud
    8:34 AM
    mazi
    Beginner
    Why do new players join a server and always try to change how the game runs lmao foh

15. Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    4:34 PM
    Unnecessary comment, the poor guy is just getting it off his chest

16. mazi

mazi Mushmom

Aug 23, 2017
    Male
    Soundcloud
    8:34 AM
    mazi
    Beginner
    Lol?

17. Zyku

Zyku Stone Golem

Jan 21, 2017
    Male
    10:34 AM
    Zyku, Vulpix, Expert
    I/L Arch Mage
    Agape
    That would be to easy of a decision! Can't have things simple around here!FoxF3

18. Masterg75

Masterg75 Brown Teddy

Mar 2, 2017
    Male
    Israel
    Sepoy
    Bishop
    no 40 votes is not all the players no hp washing doesnt stops you from playing the game all i see on the forum is hp wash

19. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    11:34 AM
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    the idea is cool but bishes and mages would benefit from this the most

20. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    I guess, but since mages dont hp wash (maybe they mp wash) it wont really matter a lot since as I mentioned, the ap resets shouldnt be tradable in any way.