1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Other VOTES

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by epictonx, Jul 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. epictonx

epictonx Blue Snail

Jun 27, 2017
    Male
    4:20 PM
    epictonx
    Beginner
    hi there,

I havent been receiving NX even thou i was voting religiously (i know that issue has already been brought to attntion) but i just tried voting today but they said i have already voted and have to wait another 22 hours (on GTOP website) but when i log into maple it tells me that i can vote now on GTOP... and the last time i voted is more than 24 hours ago and theres no way that i voted 2 hours ago because i just woke up no too long. with that said, i went to check my nx and it's still the same amount ):

HELP PLEASE ;__;

2. Javier

Javier Red Snail

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    ngka24
    Warrior
    I have the same issue. Anyone got any solution to this? Despite using my own mobile date ( I tried with my house wifi too)

3. slycooper

slycooper Slime

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    4:20 AM
    Beginner
  4. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    Crusader
    I believe your mobile phone is tagged to an IP address specific to the area you're in. I've tried to vote throughout the day while moving around quite a bit. Once I've travelled to another cell in the mobile network, the time left on the countdown changes. And when I check my IP address, it has changed too.

Basically, someone else had used his/her mobile phone connected to the same IP address and voted already.

5. dwayne

dwayne Snail

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    1:20 AM
    Lickmyarrow
    Bowman
    exactly the same problem happening to me.. for this week i should already have more 60k nx but when i check im still at 47k..