1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Voting cycle.

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Losj, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Losj

Losj Capt. Latanica

Apr 28, 2015
    2:04 PM
    Dark Knight
    Project
    I have been thinking about a change to the voting system lately since it is kind of user ''unfriendly''.

You have to vote every 24 hours. For most people this is kind of annoying because if miss your timing for what ever reason you fall behind in hours till eventually it is way to late and you basically skip a day.

Why not change it to something more user friendly?

My suggestion is to change the voting system to a cycle.
    For example World of Warcraft would reset every day at 3 AM. If you did Heroic dungeons (for those who don't know it is a thing you could do once a day) you could do it at 2 AM finish it before 3 AM and after do it again till the next day 3AM. I feel like this would make voting a lot more user friendly so people don't have to constantly stress to vote on time but instead they just have a moment in there day where they can vote as long as it is before a (x) amount of time.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Tank

Tank Slime

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    7:04 AM
    Tank
  3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Because GTOP controls everything. There's nothing we can do about it.

GTOP decides when you can vote, not us.

4. OP
    OP
    Losj

Losj Capt. Latanica

Apr 28, 2015
    Dark Knight
    Project
    Can you suggest this to them?

And didn't u guys change it that you can only vote 1x per IP as well?

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    No, GTOP only allows once per IP as well.

What true is that we mimic the limits on our site as well, but this is purely so people don't make mules, get rejected by GTOP and still get their Cash.

6. natelie

natelie Mushmom

Jun 5, 2015
    Female
    8:04 PM
    Natelie
    Magician
    Just adding, is it possible if you add two voting sites? Like gtop 100 and ultimate private severs or something?? But instead make it 3k each time you vote. So total of 6k nx a day :)

Gives more advertising of the svr and moreeee nx

7. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    8:04 PM
    Traffic from other sites apart from GTOP is abysmal though (that's why you may notice some servers award less NX for voting on sites other than GTOP), otherwise it could be done but probably not worth the trouble of getting players to vote on two sites each day.

• Like Like x 1
  8. beamcasting

beamcasting Capt. Latanica

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    8:04 AM
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    I was gonna suggest dis then i realized gtop controls it i doubt it will ever come but plus1 (im on ps4 and i dunt have a plus symbol)

9. beamcasting

beamcasting Capt. Latanica

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    +1 i really think more people will join if this happens +more nx=more fun :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    No plans at the moment to add additional voting websites due to at most a mariginal increase in traffic.