1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh voting does not work

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by kevinskert, Jan 24, 2021.

1. kevinskert

kevinskert Snail

Jan 24, 2021
    4:58 AM
    shmoneygang
    I have been trying to vote for the past two days but it said I cant vote. Please help. Losing out on 11k nx on both my accounts :(.

2. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    1:58 AM
    Vote.jpg

Try doing this, the website only lets one vote on the same IP address so if someone else that you live with is using the IP I'd suggest you use mobile to vote, I vote with mobile for 6 accounts.

Lemme know how it goes, good luck :D

3. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    9:58 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    3 accounts on mobile seem to be the max for me, would you be so kind to let me know what browsers you're using? I've tried a few but no luck in getting more than 3 on to vote

4. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    I vote once then log out turn on airplane mode for 15~20 seconds then log in on my other one turn on airplane mode again (still logged on) for 5~10 seconds and repeat until I voted on all accounts.

I only use Google Chrome

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    9:58 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Interesting, it limits me to a maximum of 3 accounts doing that and I also have to switch browser for each account

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    Try clearing your cache and try again

• Useful Useful x 1