1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Voting issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Angeldust, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Angeldust

Angeldust Snail

Feb 9, 2018
    Female
    1:23 PM
    Magician
    Hi there,

I definitely voted over 24 hours ago and Maplelegends is letting me get to the GTOP site, but GTOP is telling me I have to wait 11 more hours. Is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks!

2. Beagle

Beagle Horny Mushroom

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    7:23 AM
    Swoopin
    Assassin
    Toilet
    As stated here (which is written eerily similarly to your post), this is a GTOP issue and is out of the MapleLegends’ staffs control. Sorry to say, I doubt there will be much that can be done to remedy this. Try voting in 11 hours and hopefully you will be able to continue as normal.

3. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    7:23 AM
    Someone most likely used the same IP to vote.
    Try using your phone to vote using a mobile network.
    Also remember that you are only allowed to vote once on one account every 24 hours (no matter how many accounts you own).

4. Valoriss

Valoriss Red Snail

Jan 5, 2018
    Female
    7:23 PM
    Bowmaster, Priest
    Same problem for me. Have to wait extra 19 hours to vote. :( I'm voting one account every 24 hours. :(