1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Voting NX issues

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by lizzzzzzzzy, Apr 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. lizzzzzzzzy

lizzzzzzzzy Mano

Mar 27, 2020
    Female
    4:56 PM
    Priest
    Hello!

I log on every day and vote (after server reset time) to get NX (i only have 1 account) but when I vote on gtop100, it always says "you have already voted" and then it does the timer until I can vote next. When I go to my account details though, it said the last time I have "voted" was over 100+ hours ago. Anyone else experienced this? How did you guys fix this?

Thanks!

2. Kanade

Kanade Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2018
    12:56 PM
    Try refreshing the page, or using a different browser. I get it sometimes and refreshing generally works for me. Using firefox btw.

3. pp2up

pp2up Snail

May 4, 2020
    Male
    1:56 AM
    Cleric
    I have a similer issue. I only vote with blue kimmy for the past 2 weeks and in my account, it says I voted some time ago and doesn't update my NX count.
    I tried voting with both red and blue kimmy and only than it updated fully and gave me 10k NX. but it wont give me a decent amount of NX for the past 2 weeks.
    how can I fix that?