1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Voting problem help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cratin, Sep 17, 2017.

1. cratin

cratin Blue Snail

Sep 10, 2017
    6:14 AM
    cratin
    Beginner
    EDIT: A little searching around the forums and I've found others with similar problems with solutions that seem to have worked, I'll go try those out now.
    Seems like while I'm on mobile data, my geographical location has had someone else on the same ip vote on gtop. I'll have to look for a way to vote on another IP address.

New player here.

I'm trying to vote after my last 24 hours but all of a sudden this happens.

Maple legends website allows me to vote, but when I'm in gtop it says I've already voted 18 hours ago.

Anyone can shed some light on this? I was voting without a problem for the past 4 days.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  2. iZeke

iZeke Mano

Sep 18, 2017
    Male
    4:14 PM
    iZeke
    Thief
    Maybe try connecting to Wi-fi somewhere like McDonalds or something? That might get you on an ip address that someone hasn't used. Hey who knows maybe someone near you is playing here too!

Edit: I'm assuming that you aren't connected to home wi-fi when playing. But possibly connecting to home wi-fi could solve all your problems there. Good luck!