1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Voting problem

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Esaflon, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Esaflon

Esaflon Blue Snail

Mar 16, 2018
    Male
    10:33 AM
    Esaflon
    Cleric
    Hello,

More often than not my vote is denied at Gtop100. I get the ingame notification that I should vote. But after filling in the captcha it tells me I should wait x hours before I can vote "again", even if I haven't voted for more than 24 hours. Anyone who has the same issue?

I understand that this is probably with Gtop100, and not with maplelegends, but here's where te community is.

Cheers,
    Esaflon

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    This is becoming more and more common so instead of what we usually say which is trying your phone/different browser I want people to start contact GTOP so they maybe know why this keep happen to users

http://www.gtop100.com/contact

Contact them here and tell them exactly what happens here. Point out you don't vote at other places and maybe give them your IP.

They should reply to the emails since they always reply to mine.

3. OP
    OP
    Esaflon

Esaflon Blue Snail

Mar 16, 2018
    Male
    Esaflon
    Cleric
  4. OP
    OP
    Esaflon

Esaflon Blue Snail

Mar 16, 2018
    Male
    Esaflon
    Cleric
    They replied fast indeed. It seems I have a weird error that they can't yet explain. The suggestion is to try it with a different internet connection. So I'd suggest everyone to do that who experiences this problem.

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Well.. that's what we've been doing for years already now, so kinda worthless suggestion on their part.

6. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    4:33 PM
    Crusader
    Alternatively, if you happen to be commuting or going somewhere else, you can try voting with your phone. Due to how a cellular network works, your IP address will change when you move to a different area.

7. Ambrose

Ambrose Stone Golem

Dec 22, 2017
    Male
    4:33 AM
    Caterina, TheNL
    Cleric
    Elluelians
    This problem of Gtop100 usually happena when you vote around 9pm ST from experience. I usually get around this by voting with a vpn. However this will only fix it temporary as you will have the same problem the next day untill you vote way later like 2am ST to stop this problem but then delays your voteing routine.