1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 voting problem

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by shkatsman1, Jul 1, 2021.

1. shkatsman1

shkatsman1 Blue Snail

Jul 1, 2021
    Male
    4:20 AM
    Cleric
    its more then a week already that every time (once a day..) i try to vote through gtop100.com and i get a message that shows : "You have already voted! Please vote again in xx:xx"

that is a mistake and i cant fix it... and im losing all that voting goodness.....

2. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    9:20 PM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Here is how I vote everyday:
    - My main account that I need the most NX on I vote on my PC. I use google chrome but every once in a while it will fail and I will use Microsoft Edge and it goes through. I never vote for any other account via PC because it can cause issues.
    - I turn data off on my phone and vote on my 2nd main account on google chrome.
    - I airplane mode on, then off, and vote on my 3rd account using firefox.
    - I airplane mode on, then off, and vote on my 4th account using microsoft edge.

Again, I never try to use a different account on each of these devices. There are reports that GTOP may be able to link the IPs and will block them. I don't know if this is true or not but I do it as a precaution. Its very rare now that one of my voting methods will fail, but if it does I just don't vote on that one for that day and proceed to the next ones. You won't lose a voting streak over missing one day, though it does suck to not get NX. But if you start mixing accounts over different browsers it might cause issues (unverified).

Also can look up suggestions here: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/guide-voting-101-for-multiple-accounts.38034/

3. Mageor

Mageor Mr. Anchor

Nov 11, 2020
    Male
    6:20 PM
    Mageor,rawrsaur
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Asylum
    Browsers that work for me are: Google Chrome, Firefox, DuckDuckGo, Opera, Firefox Focus, Brave, Safari

Edit: on iPhone

4. OP
    OP
    shkatsman1

shkatsman1 Blue Snail

Jul 1, 2021
    Male
    4:20 AM
    Cleric
    thank you guys it helped :)