1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Voting Time Issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by thegrungler, Feb 7, 2021.

Tags:
  1. thegrungler

thegrungler Blue Snail

Feb 7, 2021
    3:42 PM
    Enward
    Thief
    Renaissance
    I just joined this private server recently and have been enjoying it so far. I checked the information on how the voting works and if I am correct then the red voting is the only one that gives a reward and it is every 12 hours. I have not been able to vote and obtain the reward because the system thought I voted even though I didn't. I have tried multiple times even with refreshing the page but it told me I needed to wait 24 hours to vote again even though when I tried, it didn't go through. Even though the Red Kimmy is presented as if I am able to vote, and the server in-game tells me, I have not been able to vote properly. I was hoping this could be resolved and hopefully I can get the rewards that I missed out on. Would have been 2 days worth that I have been unable to get. Thank you for any help.

2. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    12:42 PM
    Red Gives 5,000(and a small bonus boost if you vote consistently) and is only every 24 hours.
    Blue gives 0,500 and is only every 12 hours.

If you're getting an error saying that you voted already its probably because theres someone else that plays the game thats voting on the same IP, you should be able to vote on mobile using phone data.

Multi Vote.jpg

I'm able to consistently vote on 6 accounts having them all receive NX, heres an screenshot with some steps that you can try.

3. OP
    OP
    thegrungler

thegrungler Blue Snail

Feb 7, 2021
    3:42 PM
    Enward
    Thief
    Renaissance
    I am the only person in my house who plays video games in general so I doubt they would have voted for Maple Legends on my WiFi haha. The other day I went to vote and while it said that I could, when it redirected me to the voting site, it showed a timer as if I had voted and it implied I voted at around 4am when I was asleep.

4. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    12:42 PM
    ok thats weird, its probably on GTOP's end in most cases.

Try deleting your cache refresh the webpage re-login and try it again and it should work.