1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

/wave

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by ShiryaW, May 23, 2020.

1. ShiryaW

ShiryaW Blue Snail

May 23, 2020
    Female
    12:00 PM
    ShiryaW
    Beginner
    Hi everyone :) I'm Shirya and I'm looking for a new online home now that MapleStory 2 is shutting down. Believe it or not, I actually loved the bugger. I'mma be playing some sad violins on Wednesday.

ANYWAY, I'm highkey looking for the nostalgia of that god forsaken grind. I used to play as a tween with my friends and barely ever got past like, level 36, but god damn I loved this game. When MS2 came out, I just about lost my marbles and sank hundreds of hours into it. Well, if Neckson's gonna take the product away, I'm just gonna go look elsewhere - and hello you :)

I just reached Lith Harbor the other day, and now I'm writing this post as I wait for the server to go back online lol.

PS: @that one player w/ a black-haired male beginner avatar with a sports cap whose name I can't remember but who F2'd at me whenever we met each other on Maple Island and gave me the loot needed to complete a quest since we were clearly following the same questlines without ever speaking a single word to each other - I had to log off quickly but that was the purest interaction I've had in an MMO in a while. Bless <3

• Like Like x 2