1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Way to switch to older original Maplestory music?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by yogurtily, Jun 21, 2023.

1. yogurtily

yogurtily Snail

Jun 21, 2023
    Male
    10:38 AM
    Warrior
    Hi everyone, I just downloaded this game for the first time and noticed the music is slightly different in some maps than the original (ex. Lithharbor). Is there a way to switch from this newer arcade-style music to the original ones?

2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    7:38 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    These arcade style background musics are temporary for the currently ongoing event. It will be back to the old original music next patch.

3. b432b593

b432b593 Snail

Sep 11, 2023
    Male
    12:38 PM
    Hey, so I was wondering if this was still the case with the music changing back to normal? I'm assuming there have been patches since this post, yet some of the music is still arcade-style. Not the end of the world, just nostalgic needs I guess. (Also, I just joined a week or two ago, so I could have missed something.)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2023
  4. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    7:38 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    There hasn't been a patch yet, currently working on one instead