1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice We are looking for more staff members (July 31 edition)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Kimmy, Jul 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:35 AM
    Moderator Post
    Hello,

While we have always our apps open, we still have them wide open, meaning we are active looking for new staff members.

Positions available (July 31 edition)

- Game Assistant: We have 2 'wide open' positions for Game Assistant. Game Assistant is the 'Game Master' of MapleLegends, which is moderating, answering @GM's, help discuss future ideas, and so on. Game Assistant usually focus on the helping and support for users.

Please note we are expecting you have experience with the game, our community, as well as not having had major game rules violated in past.

Priority: We are active looking for new staff speaking Spanish and Portuguese! Please do note though you need know at least the same amount of English that I do, which shouldn't be hard.

- Social community staff: We currently need help in the managing of our Facebook page.

SiaoSiao gave her hand to me and is now helping out together with me on the Facebook page. However, I feel like there can be at least 1 more slot filled.

If you have past experience with managing Facebook pages its a good bonus as well. While helping out on PM's is the least of the requirement, if you have full experience with managing and updating our page its a good bonus as well (PR social staff).

Our other social platforms such as instagram are inactive as well. There usually just screenshots and small minor things get posted. We still do not have these slots filled either.

If you are interested (and are active at Legends), please create an application found in the Staff Application section. Feel free to go all in, I would love to know about you!

Position for our upcoming Old School GunBound server:

We are currently NOT hiring for a GunBound position

NOTICE: A lot of staff applications got closed due to inactivity or other reasons. If you are still interested than please re-apply, unless you got completely denied.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.