1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome new players

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Lior, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Lior

Lior Slime

May 7, 2015
    Male
    2:44 AM
    Beginner
    Hey guys, as a player who is very exciting about this server keeping to grow, I decided to welcome the newcomers: Each time I see a person becoming a job (I mean someone becomes warrior, pirate etc), as it is shown on chate in public I wishper to this new player and welcome him, telling him or her that this server is very active, with nice people, with all the known party quests and even events. I like doing that and giving them the feeling they are wanted and have a big part in this server, helping it to grow and succsess. I will keep doing it, and I suggest to other do so too.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    1:44 AM
    Moderator Post
    It was partly the reason why those messages got added. But yes, I am totally fine with people welcoming and making new people feel home.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Pina

Pina Stone Golem

Feb 7, 2015
    Male
    7:44 PM
    PodoSoju - Gahm - Only81
    F/P Mage
    Glory
    its nice to welcome new players, but can't stand hearing them complain about mesos. We all started at the bottom so why can't you do the same.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    1:44 AM
    Moderator Post
    Some of those people legit plays for first time, or havn't played in long time, so they have more difficulty getting started. Even giving just 5000 is a nice thing to do if someone ask for mesos.

Begging for mesos was part of old Maple, it happened in GMS too, a lot...

5. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    8:44 PM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    But then i want to buy fame from them and they ask for 100k FoxF4

6. Pina

Pina Stone Golem

Feb 7, 2015
    Male
    PodoSoju - Gahm - Only81
    F/P Mage
    Glory
    okay well one time one of the new players threat to report me for not aiding or helping them so..

i dont fuck with new players anymore

7. beamcasting

beamcasting Capt. Latanica

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    uhhhhhhm whoever reported you must be like like 12 or something cause its not our responsibilty to help em. its a choice

• Like Like x 1