1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

What are your goals?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yega, May 15, 2021.

1. iccqqq

iccqqq Dark Stone Golem

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    12:01 PM
    Hero
    to be the nr fucking 1 axe hero in the game which i already am

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  2. braaan

braaan Mano

Dec 16, 2020
    Male
    4:01 AM
    brxndon
    Buccaneer
    Agape
    My main goal is to simply enjoy myself and the time I spend online. Don't worry too much about banging out levels and insane gear, with time that will come as you continue your journey. Simply meet great people and have fun.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    12:01 PM
    My goal is to be a king one day.

Jokes aside, I'm playing casual my soon to be sniper and then marksman. I want to farm for the new hairs and stuff like that, cosmetics is all I need :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. thsscapi

thsscapi Mushmom

Jun 5, 2018
    Male
    5:01 PM
    Jizoical, ZackSparrow
    F/P Arch Mage, Corsair
    Lemonade
    I'm here to play MS like the old days, where some days I'll log in, see that a guildie is online, chat for 3 hours, then log off. Good times.

I'm also here to quest. Waiting for the day Medals are added to this server, if ever, so I can finally start aiming for that 800-quests-completed medal.

5. Jackii Kon

Jackii Kon Dark Stone Golem

Sep 21, 2015
    Male
    11:01 AM
    Dragon Knight
    :(
    My goal is to one day beat my shit rng
    [​IMG]
    That being said I just failed 2 90s and flushed 375 points down the drain, AMA