1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

What's up

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Coco066, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Coco066

Coco066 King Slime

Jun 20, 2016
    Male
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    2:48 AM
    Coco066
    Assassin
    Hello everyone!

I am Coco066, currently a lvl 42 assassin. I have joined this server about 2 months ago because i used to play MapleStory pre Big Bang and enjoyed it quite a lot, but the Cygnus Knights update disappointed me in the sense that it changed the tone of the game. I used to play this game with my mother, which is surprising as she barely plays any video game at all. Somehow, this game did appeal to her and i enjoyed around 3 years of Mapling with her. When we left, i was an assassin lvl 65 and she was a Ice-Lightning Mage lvl 64.

I usually am not a man that frequent the forums a lot as i play this game not too often and usually don't play as most people do. Indeed, I barely party with anyone except my mom or friends, and never look for a guild (not that i don't want one, just am not actively looking as i would want to be in it with them). The thing is in those 2 months I've been playing, I've been enjoying the little community we have and think it's a great place. I want to join the forum to enjoy more of this little community.

I sure hope I can have fun with you guys in the community! Thanks for making this great server!

• Like Like x 13
  2. Qanu

Qanu Stone Golem

May 16, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands, EU
    8:48 AM
    HammerSlam
    White Knight
    GodDuckness
    Well hello and even if you played a while here, welcome. It's good to hear you like it here, as a newb I can also say that the community is really good even though the numbers are low. Even if you don't play alot, you can still get a guild. Atleast that's my experience, and I'm very happy with it.
    Well, I hope to see you someday in-game! ^^

• Like Like x 3
  3. Vith

Vith Dark Stone Golem

May 6, 2016
    2:48 AM
    Vith
    White Knight
    While it is true indeed that the player numbers are lower than some other places to play Maple, the quality and stability of the server more than makes up for that. The staff and the backend of things are done in a very professional manner.

By the way, nice to meet you! Hopefully I'll see you in game sometime. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. MapleBento

MapleBento Slimy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    12:48 AM
    Grizzly
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    Welcome, officially that is, hope to see you in game. ^^ and yeah the server here rocks you just have to meet some people to keep you going!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    8:48 AM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    I am always so glad to hear someone is enjoying themselves Kappa.
    Welcome Buddy!
    I hope your amazing journey can continue with more amazing moments!