1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Where did I go wrong?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sumilidon 25, May 30, 2020.

1. Sumilidon 25

Sumilidon 25 King Slime

Apr 6, 2020
    Male
    7:28 AM
    Kapcom
    Dragon Knight
    HOOD
    Hi ign Kapcom ,
    Job Dark Knight
    Level 145

This is a question about HP washing. My current base int is 20 with equips it reaches 60. The problem I am having, is my ap resets will not let me lower my mp further. I have done the math and should be able to lower my mp to 732 4Xmy lvl being 145 + 156 = 736. Yes i have taken off all mp increasing items and yes it is 801 i checked on my stats on the legends site as well. Note it also wont let me lower my hp both hp/mp are greyed out whereas STR,DEX, etc are still orange and available. I also used the bot command and it said i have 66 extra mp. Thanks for any help or maybe I'm just that daft. I think I've put 95 ap into hp so far I didn't start washing until lvl 86 I'm pretty sure.

2. Holp

Holp Master Chronos Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    9:28 PM
    kKayo
    Shadower
    Toot
    I'm gonna assume you don't have at least 1AP in either hp/mp as you need at least 1AP point in either one to take out 1AP.

Level up once and add in a point to HP and see if you can remove a point out of MP.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Sumilidon 25

Sumilidon 25 King Slime

Apr 6, 2020
    Male
    Kapcom
    Dragon Knight
    HOOD

Will do. I'll grind some more today and see if it occurs when I lvl. Thanks :]

4. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    4:28 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Is there a step-by-step instruction on how to HP Wash efficiently on the forum anywhere?

5. OP
    OP
    Sumilidon 25

Sumilidon 25 King Slime

Apr 6, 2020
    Male
    Kapcom
    Dragon Knight
    HOOD
    More than likely I've just been using Ayumilove's guide tbh and occasionally the bot is discord to confirm certain things.

6. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    DMsRebirth
    Step 1: Level up with INT to get more MP
    Step 2: Confirm you have extra MP (either using the bot command or calculate it by hand)
    Step 3: Add AP to HP
    Step 4: use AP reset to take point out of MP and into whatever your main stat is

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Just so I understand, if you remove an AP out of MP and put it into - say STR - your HP goes up as a natural consequence?

8. maybeandy

maybeandy Stone Golem

Jun 28, 2017
    Male
    Dream Land
    Inexorable
    I/L Arch Mage
    Demure
    No, you're using the fresh AP from a level up to put into your raw HP pool. This is because fresh AP gives you a bonus, therefore it's more ideal for you to reset a point into a main stat (STR/DEX/LUK/INT) later.

There's no consequential gain from just resetting AP from your HP/MP pool into your main stat.

9. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    DMsRebirth
    Your HP went up because of the AP you put in HP.

10. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    So, when we say "HP Washing," we are really indicating that we are just putting AP in HP - which is different from the leeching out of extra MP we got from having high enough INT to move into our main stat in order to compensate for the missing AP in that stat that we put into HP?

11. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    DMsRebirth
    HP and MP shares the same AP "pool", so if you put a point in one you can take it out of the other so you don't actually use up an AP. But there's a minimum MP based on your class and level that you can't go under, so you level up with INT to get more MP to sacrifice.

12. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    So for every 1 AP I put into HP, I can then take 1 AP out of MP to put into another stat (provided I have the INT that created the extra MP in the first place)? Sorry, I'm just wanting to make sure I fully understand the mechanic.

13. maybeandy

maybeandy Stone Golem

Jun 28, 2017
    Male
    Dream Land
    Inexorable
    I/L Arch Mage
    Demure
    The ratios aren't 1 to 1 and the differences are class specific.

For example, NightLords can reset 20HP but reset out like 12MP per reset I think. Essentially, at the end of the day you're just leveling with extra int that turns into extra mana you can reset.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    5:13 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    No. He’s asking about HP AP -> MP ratio.

For every AP you put into HP you can only take out one AP from MP. You are correct in your understanding OP.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. maybeandy

maybeandy Stone Golem

Jun 28, 2017
    Male
    Dream Land
    Inexorable
    I/L Arch Mage
    Demure
    Oh if you meant it like this, then this is also correct and I might've misunderstood
    (either way both are correct I just answered a diff question :p)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    Yep, this was the question I was asking. Thank you! =o)

• Friendly Friendly x 1