1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Warrior where do i get crushed skull

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by LittleKnight, Jun 15, 2020.

1. LittleKnight

LittleKnight Mano

Apr 14, 2020
    Male
    3:22 PM
    LittleKnight
    Paladin
    Ohana
    i have been looking alot and couldnt find a specific way that explains it.
    Can someone tell me please?
    Thank you.

2. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    5:22 AM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    The easy way is through the reward boxes at the end of Crimsonwood Keep Party Quest.

The hard way is to grind badges from the Crimsonwood Keep mobs then exchanging them in the Haunted Woods after completing a few quests.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    LittleKnight

LittleKnight Mano

Apr 14, 2020
    Male
    LittleKnight
    Paladin
    Ohana
    Thank you.
    Isnt that pq for lv135+? God.. weapon for lv120 u get from high lv pq... fun.

4. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    8:22 PM
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    You can join the pq from level 90 and get exp from the bosses from 125 onwards. But unless you have a very nice guild, you are unlikely to be given bonus boxes for taking if not an attacker. To be a cwkpq attacker as paladin you need to be 15x at least; and even then paladin is considered one of the less strong cwkpq attackers.

Best to just buy one. Even 117wa crushed skulls (3wa off perfect) are going at ~10m in the market, while perfect ones are like ~30m. Actually quite a cheap price for an endgame weapon.

If that isn't an option, in the meantime you can use some decent red katana or make a dragon claymore.

5. OP
    OP
    LittleKnight

LittleKnight Mano

Apr 14, 2020
    Male
    LittleKnight
    Paladin
    Ohana
    thank you.
    in the end i just bought. :)