1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Wie Geht's?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Lesbian, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Lesbian

Lesbian Slime

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    6:55 AM
    What's up, everyone?

I come from another nostalgic private server, but I decided to make an account here because of my wonderful friendship with KimberlyKimberly. I mainly play Islander(s), because I love the map: "Dangerous Forest". Besides Islanding, I also play Overwatch! I'm primarily an off tank main, but I can also flex to main tank, along with all supports. I can speak English fluently, along with some German. If ya'll want to give me an add on Overwatch, you can add me @ Musheeeeh#1132. I also used to play CS:GO a lot, but that was back in 2016. I used to have a very nice AWP skin back then, so you guys already know that my flicks were on point. (I even had to change my profile picture to GuardiaN, because of all the praises I was getting.) I also have a few HLTV accounts.
    With that out of the way, I hope that I can get along with you people.

-Mushy

• Friendly Friendly x 5