1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Yer saying hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Khalili, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Khalili

Khalili Orange Mushroom

Mar 30, 2018
    Female
    Brazil
    6:53 AM
    Totemie
    Fighter
    SweetDream
    Hello,Everydody! This is Khalili from Brazil.
    I am a player of 2003, at that time met the Maple through a magazine at a newsstand in my city.
    Yer met the famous online game, and it was love at first sight.
    Yer are what the call Hikikomori, yer have no friends at all, yer are just a weirdy person who love games.
    Yer always liked games, Maplestory made the difference!
    Maplestory helped me through a complicated phase of yer life, maybe I was not here today to tell this story, because at the time I met the game yer life was difficult because her father got a serious illness and she was just a innocent little girl who was forced to grow bathed in suffering in the family, if it was not the maple she would be dead now, because she became a sad and loveless person.
    When she saw yer world crumbling around she discovered a dark path that made scars of death on her body almost take her life.
    Maplestory saved yer life, she is never sad inside of the magic Mapleworld.
    Yer hope make new friend, and have magic days of adventures :)

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.