1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Zakum Discord, for all sorts of purposes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dadada15, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Dadada15

Dadada15 Slime

Jun 7, 2017
    Male
    Taiwan
    8:58 PM
    Mikodan
    Bishop
    TryTryKan
    Hello and thanks for your interest in reading this thread! MapleF14

I've created a Discord server for beating up Zakum for all sorts of purposes, including EXP runs and selling runs. If you are interested in bullying Zakum with us, please join the server! Everyone is welcomed, and you may also host your own runs within reasons, think of the server as a community for Zakum so we waste less smega trying to find people to do Zakum runs with or helmet sellers...

Especially for SE, because it feels like bowmen are extinct these days! :mad:

Discord link: https://discord.gg/hMUt4c5fJV

TL;DR: Join server, $maple your IGN to get role, wait for people to host or host yourself.

Longer read that I totally recommend you to read through because they are important:

The server contains information about Zakum, a buyer guide and link to the buyer guide on the forum, and a link to the Zakum pre-quest guide on the forum. Roles are based on fourth jobs and attacker/buyer which the latter will show separately from online members. Due to the special role that bowmen have (they got good and sharp eyes ;)), they will have an additional SE role. Only the roles that are shown separately may be ping-able (Bishop/SE/Bucc/DK). Do let me know if any information is wrong or if a role giver gave you the wrong role!

Use the $maple command to let me know who you are in the #welcome channel so a role giver can give you roles! Your nickname in the server will be changed to your IGN too. If you are a buyer, don't forget to ask the role for it from a role giver, thank you!

Please know that attackers and bishops may be pinged every single time someone tries to host a Zakum run. If you are a person who does not wish to receive ping notifications (aka you hate pings for some reason) you will most likely hate this server. If you hate pings but still wish to join for Zakum because your love for Zakum is greater, you may mute the server and check in only when you feel like it, but by doing so you would miss a lot of runs.

• Like Like x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    Dadada15

Dadada15 Slime

Jun 7, 2017
    Male
    Taiwan
    8:58 PM
    Mikodan
    Bishop
    TryTryKan
    Bump?

3. ori ram

ori ram Slime

May 23, 2017
    Male
    3:58 PM
    snipemaster
    Beginner
    no guild
    Bump! Its super useful and i know yall dont want to waste more smegas.
    Everyone are welcome :) ( especially SE)

4. thechild

thechild Master Chronos

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    8:58 AM
    fartmane
    Dark Knight
    Galaxy
    I will be hitting up this discord on the daily