1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Zakum Helmet question(s)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cyphernihil, Jun 23, 2020.

1. cyphernihil

cyphernihil Mano

May 19, 2020
    11:08 PM
    Cyphermage
    I/L Mage
    So, I've seen basically everyone past level 50 wearing a Zakum Helmet, and as well as tons of people selling it.. so I have a few questions

-Is it worth it?
    -What level can you get it on your own or in a group (assuming its a PQ of some sort)?
    -Are the stats generic or can each helmet have different values? And would any Helmet be good regardless of the stat breakdown (if the first question answer is "Yes")?
    -If I were to buy one, what is a good price?

2. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    2:08 PM
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    1. Yes it is worth it. Average of +15 each in str/dex/int/luk as well as huge accuracy and avoidability boost. To me this is one of the biggest "bang for your buck" items in the game by far.

2. You need to be level 135 to get exp from it, but most "professional" squads that sell the helm service will take attackers over level 145. But if you're in a nice guild that does low level bossing they'll bring pretty much anyone who wants to go.

3. See here for stat variance: https://maplelegends.com/lib/equip?id=1002357. You generally wanna get a helm with stats as high as possible for the stats you care about. For example I'm a warrior so I ideally want 17str/17dex helm. You're a mage so 17 int is optimal. To me as long as you get 15-17 on the stat you care, it's good.

4. Current market price is 15m. For 18-20m you can buy "AFK service" which means you go in and die while the sellers resurrect you over and over until the helm drops. This makes it the whole thing much less stressful since you don't need to pot and can p much afk.

TLDR Get one, its among the best items in the game

• Agree Agree x 1