1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Zakum Prequest part 1

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by 4Real, Jun 10, 2015.

1. 4Real

4Real Brown Teddy

May 15, 2015
    Male
    6:20 AM
    ITzProlific
    Night Lord
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?
    You disabled zakum, I tried prequest was unable to hand in 7 keys.

Can you describe the bug in detail? If not, can you provide a screenshot/video of the bug?
    NPC wouldn't let me turn in the 7 keys.

What is supposed to happen?
    I turn in the 7 keys, I complete part one.

Can you provide a step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug? (Please be as specific as possible.)
    NPC wasn't working.

Extra information: (Optional)
    Was the day you disabled zakum, just thought you could save me 15mins or so.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:20 PM
    Moderator Post
    Turn in 7 keys? The NPC disabled is the battle NPC, which is the NPC on the next map. The prequests should still fully work.

3. OP
    OP
    4Real

4Real Brown Teddy

May 15, 2015
    Male
    ITzProlific
    Night Lord
    When you disabled zakum like couple weeks ago, I decided to do the prequests. I was unable to turn in the 7 keys to aura.

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:20 PM
    Moderator Post
    You need drop 7 keys on the treasure which reveals an ore item, that ore item you need give to the NPC.

5. OP
    OP
    4Real

4Real Brown Teddy

May 15, 2015
    Male
    ITzProlific
    Night Lord
    oh maybe thats where i messed up idk, i can't remember ill just do it again doesn't matter