1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

zakum

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by yoloswag3283, Oct 24, 2015.

1. yoloswag3283

yoloswag3283 Horny Mushroom

Jul 24, 2015
    Male
    10:52 PM
    yoloswag3283
    Hermit
    LONEWOLF
    Mm, this happened a couple times already and it's kind of annoying wasting my time to zakum then to see I disconnect every time zakum is spawned. It's quite annoying and discouraging to even log in now because I'll have the idea that I'll disconnect every time I try to do bosses with my guild ._.

As soon as zakum appears the error code "error code -2147....xxx" shows up, I'm not sure what's causing it because before the revision I was able to zakum freely but now I cannot. I have tried redownloading the client however the problem still exists.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:52 AM
    Moderator Post
    That means you disconnect because of the new boss bar, download the latest files on website.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Moving this to resolved since pretty sure that's issue, hinted from the error you get.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    I saw kim in stream yesterday, she said, if you still have the trade button (go to fm button) your running on old .wz files. Im not sure if the market button will immediately mean you have the right file, but im sure if you have the trade button you have outdated files.

Dam yolo, with you I might would have survived ;/