1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Zenido 4th Job Advancement Video

Discussion in 'Videos' started by MangaFox156, Dec 30, 2017.

1. MangaFox156

MangaFox156 Dark Stone Golem

Mar 12, 2017
    Female
    USA
    5:00 PM
    Zenido/Meruni
    Demure
    Hello! I finally finished my 4th job video of Zenido. Sorry it took so long. I was pretty busy with other things. Also, She's lvl 122 now while Meruni is lvl 117. So yeah, old footage, but I hope you enjoy. :3

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Cora

Cora Selkie Jr.

Apr 3, 2017
    Female
    Germany
    11:00 PM
    Nier/EviHs
    wow congratz <3

you kinda remind me on a old friend. he also was a axt hero back in the days <3
    though they are uncommen go for it its always good to be something unique :cat:

and cant wait for the next 4th job video :D

3. OP
    OP
    MangaFox156

MangaFox156 Dark Stone Golem

Mar 12, 2017
    Female
    USA
    5:00 PM
    Zenido/Meruni
    Demure
    Thank you! Oh and that's so cool your friend was an axe hero. They might be really rare, but they are fun to play as. X3

Also thank you, I'll try to reach 4th job on her as soon as I can. I really want to sell leech. XD