1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Zenumist and the Ostracized Research

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Annolis, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    11:37 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): The Neo Huroids are supposed to drop Yulete's Lab Report at the Frankenroid Stage, but they do not.
    What is supposed to happen?: Neo Huroids are supposed to drop Yulete's Lab Report at the Frankenroid Stage of MPQ.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: At the Frankenroid Stage of MPQ.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Start the Zenumist and the Ostracized Research quest, do MPQ, try to kill Neo Huroids at the Frankenroid stage, and it will not drop.
    Extra information (optional): I recently did the Alcadno and the Ostracized Research quest on my other character and did a full MPQ run with both of my characters and Staff Member David. While my character with the Alcadno quest could see and collect the lab report, my character with the Zenumist quest could not. I looked at both screens at the same time and I could see the lab reports dropping on one screen, but the other screen did not recognize their existence. I even forfeited and restarted the quest and tried again, but still the lab report does not drop.

• Like Like x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Just an update on this:

"Zenumist, and the Ostracized Research" still will not drop the lab report.

"Alcadno, and the Ostracized Research" will drop lab reports, but will immediately stop dropping any more if one person has one in their possession. Meaning: If all four players require the lab report, and one of them drops, the Neo Huroids will continue to drop more lab reports provided nobody picks one up. As soon as someone pick up a lab report, they immediately stop dropping. If the player(s) that have a lab report in their inventory all drop their reports so that no one has a report in their inventory anymore, then the Neo Huroids will begin dropping the lab reports again.

3. Kyyyyy

Kyyyyy Red Snail

May 23, 2020
    2:37 PM
    None
    I am having the same issue.... I opted for the Zenumist, and the Ostracized Research instead of the Alcadno, and the Ostracized Research and I completed the quest with my friends but only my friends were able to see the Yulete's Lab Report drop, I couldn't see it drop. Note, my friends opted for the Alcadno Quest. Is there an issue with the Zenumist and the Qstracize research quest......

4. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    Yes, the Zenumist one does not work - you'll never see the Lab Report drop. You have you do the Alcadno version in order to see the drop.

5. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    8:37 PM
    Beginner
    Can you disband the zenumist quest and just take the alcadno one instead?

6. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    Yes

7. MartinHuynh

MartinHuynh Red Snail

Jun 13, 2021
    Male
    3:37 AM
    Yeah, I played 40 runs, but no drop the report. :(

8. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    Make sure you do the Alcadno quest, and also make sure no is on the same quest with a report in their possession.