1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Sweaty Journal...

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Subterlabor, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Gino

Gino Brown Teddy

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    8:00 AM
    GlNO
    Dark Knight
    Sleepywood
    This shit looks crazy. :bored::eek:

2. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Subterlabor Headless Horseman

Mar 13, 2023
    6:00 AM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Timeless Engaw ws10 1/12

First attempt scrolled these, 439m profit ez

[​IMG]

Then sold them next day, nice

[​IMG]

Then scrolled these, 100m profit, nice

[​IMG]

Then lost it all, nice

[​IMG]

60% for the memes

[​IMG]

Then ws10 since we already losing all our money anyways

[​IMG]

Ws10 Timeless Engaw 1/12

Kimmy giveth, Kimmy taketh

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Based scrolling rng for me lately

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 3
  4. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    With the arrival of the 130 Att Dsb, it made sense to risk the gamba. When I started these bow projects all I ever wanted was 130+ and I achieved that with the dsb.

With that said, I weighed the risk vs reward, and ws30'd the engaw, this is the second attempt, first one failed no boom. :) I'm free

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  5. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    It was destined to happen, Kimmy has spoken

Finally I'm free from this jail that is ws10

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Cornwall

Cornwall Master Chronos

Dec 11, 2020
    Male
    8:00 AM
    Cornsair
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Nice

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    [​IMG]

alright, fair.

I've been trying to clean up loose ends for awhile, and thankfully it's done.

Dependant (NL) is 138 and now resetting int. He has enough for 30k/5k
    Retrospectum (Paladin) is 136 and has been resetting int for about a month, I overshot with her MP and it has 30k/5.3k.

I've been blowing up Dragon Claymores nonstop trying to hit 130+ attack, but I'll go over that another day. When I ws+30'd my Engaw I took out a 200c debt to do this before confirming the sale of the Dsb, that's been since repaid awhile ago. So for awhile I was just leeching/doing content strictly for meso to repay that.

With those projects cleaned up, I'm able to focus on other things again

Meet Sweatz

[​IMG]

I didn't intend on this char being a AlieExpress Nightz but it turned out hilarious, it was coincidence so I just ran with the meme. I'll change his look up at some point

[​IMG]

Sweatz will be a heavily washed Archer of some kind. I got alot of plans for it, I'm more excited for this than my NL or Paladin truthfully. Now that he has caught up to the multi mage army, they will level as one, with the HS mule catching up as we go since there is 6 leechers and only 5 slots. Sweatz is on the same account as my original HS mule, because it has the most nx, thus I need to remake it.

[​IMG]

I'll be trying to get it to 90+ asap so it can loot bonus nx in Cwkpq, during the process it will be looting nx off the ground as I leech, then drops from my multi mages once they are functional. I'm doing everything I can to speed up the process since this started with roughly 1.2m nx, so still significantly behind on being playable.

It will job advance at 120, and from there I'll begin farming Tier 10 on it.

Afk a few weeks, vacation end of the month. This journal has essentially retired, aside my BM. Don't expect consistent updates

Have fun kids~

• Great Work Great Work x 2