1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Sweaty Journal...

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Subterlabor, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Subterlabor

Subterlabor Headless Horseman

Mar 13, 2023
    7:49 PM
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Alright. It is I, SweatLord.

I stand before you to brave the battalion of keyboard warriors ready to pick my gaming strategy apart to tell me where I am wasting 0.0000002 meso/hour.

In all seriousness I've been meaning to start this for awhile but I've been dreading trying to format it. (someone please suggest a program where I can crop+add/remove photos to one picture for easier scrolling)

Updates will be few and far in between, I'm a freight train conductor in Canada and live almost permanently on call so I get very little time to play when I'm not dealing with my wife+3 kids.

So to starts, here is what I've managed to accrue in the 8months or so I've been playing now, nearly everything I have was self-scrolled minus maybe a set of earrings on my BM+Bish and my bish's gloves. It'll help explain my reasoning behind my future-goals a little bit.

SweatLord's Kit
    (Thought I had pics but my cape is 5 att 6 dex Cwkpq cape, HTP, Tier 7 ring, Shoes are 4/15 Timeless, 10 dex earrings, 2 dex Specs, 5 dex mask when the event popsicle is expired >6 att)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dexedrine's Kit
    Don't have pictures because server is still down, also has 164 tma Ele wand 7 which I ass scrolled just to have a wand usable on a future I/L before the char was ever made. Perf int HTP, 16 Tma mittens, 30? int targa, 18 tma earrings, 2 int white sock, 9 int White racoon mask and tier 3 ring?
    [​IMG]
    I don't know if I could ever get rid of this overall, it brings my OCD such satisfaction having a perfect scrolled overall. 10/10 60% after I boomed 3-4 15int + overalls on initially making this bishop, she was still a cleric when I scrolled these.
    [​IMG]
    Not a bad shield for first try
    [​IMG]

Goals/Current focus
    [​IMG]

Currently I've been working on leveling 5 different chars to a variety of levels, slowly building my infrastructure after several long talks following some of fartsyfartsy 's advice. My eventual goal is to dual client Ulu2 and Petri leech similar to what WhispWhisp has been doing for some time now. Once these are 120+ or Nx time gated I'll be focusing on other chars, and possibly another attacker. The Paladin and NL I'm making won't be very active until likely summer-fall of 2024* -edit- but I will level them as much as I can pending nx restraints as I wait for the nx to wash them. It helps to build up extra nx on my Bishop (Dexedrine) since it is HP washing to be a "bossing" bishop with a large focus on HT (goal is around 8-9k HP/30k MP)

HB Mule - Complete
    HS Mule - Level 50
    I/L Arch Mage - Level 50
    30k/5k Paladin - Level 50 200-250 base int+MP wash (Still need to run some more math)
    30k NightLord - Level 50 (Using KrythanKrythan 's 30k NL guide)

F/P #1 - Level 1, saving nx
    F/P #2 - Level 1, saving nx
    SI Mule (For Paladin) - Not Made
    Possible Hero or Drk? - Not Made

In addition to this when I'm tired of booming wraiths tirelessly I sell Ulu2 Leech to help fund my Bowmaster's projects, a 10-12 Attack cape, and (still) a 130-135+ bow. After wasting 300 coins on useless chaos scrolls fail +0 fail I've been accumulating raw meso instead. For the small amount of time I've had to spend working on it, I've been doing
    [​IMG]

Today while servers were down I spent some irl money to buy some parts to get my 2nd computer running again, so now I can multiclient properly with my BM+Bish+????

Although I owe fartsy 20m because I had to leave for work when my noobs were level 49 lol. First time buying leech on any of these noobs, however they will be ready to keep leveling soon, I already have zak preq's done on the 3 that are washing. I also want a 180+wand for my bishop since she is very close to clean 1 hitting skele's
    [​IMG]

Long term goals:
    SweatLord
    135+ bow
    10-12+ cape
    25+stat shoes
    Mw20 once all SP are banked

Dexedrine
    175-180+ tma wand
    1h Skele more better (more consistent)
    Mw30

Free up resources so I can invest into my Paladin, F/P's and I/L gear

If anyone has suggestions, requests or formating tips by all means

Also NightzNightz will I get in shit for posting some of my smega ban ss's? Alot of them are pretty funny lool

Last edited: Nov 2, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 8
    • Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Whisp

Whisp Horny Mushroom

Jun 3, 2015
    8:49 PM
    Yooooooo finally you made a journal! I’m hyped to see your progress.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    6:49 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    sweatlord hype

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Oradious

Oradious Mr. Anchor

Aug 28, 2018
    Male
    9:49 AM
    Oradious
    F/P Arch Mage, Gunslinger, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Instead of 25 stats shoe, you could perhaps get a 5 atk stompers, which will be wearable by all classes. The only way you get a 25 stat shoes is if you chaos, unless you are going down the timeless route.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. jonobanana

jonobanana Orange Mushroom

Jan 25, 2021
    Male
    iLRight
    I/L Arch Mage
    Wooo more journals :D
    Ya love to see it

6. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    It would be timeless, I'd sooner begin a ws10 bow project atm since it's probably be cheaper per w.att than attempting Facestompers with the expensive purchase price

7. Oradious

Oradious Mr. Anchor

Aug 28, 2018
    Male
    Oradious
    F/P Arch Mage, Gunslinger, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Sure, but do remember it is untradeable and you have to spend more money creating new shoes for other characters, which could be put to other areas to improve your character.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Fair its just a massive investment atm when I have other priorities

9. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    3:49 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Happy to see more journals! Good luck!

I do believe your imgur images might be broken, though!

10. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    10:49 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    kiwizkiwiz
    will we follow too?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    9:49 PM
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Reset
  12. Tommygunner

Tommygunner Mixed Golem

Oct 29, 2020
    you don't have SI mule? I heard Repairman is your SI mule though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    I always read active journals, mainly to steal gather ideas for making meso.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    hmm I think I fixed, I could see the pics on my end but noticed issues viewing on my phone

15. kiwiz

kiwiz Skelegon

May 7, 2018
    The best long-term strategy for me is finding the most optimal method that aligns with my sanity threshold, which essentially becomes my upper limit. I occasionally push that limit to increase my threshold.

I also highly value my MU mule. Considering I get a raw meso drop of about 4 mil/hr at Skele, not having the MU mule would mean missing out on 1.33 mil/hr. Given I've spent probably over 800 hours at Skele over the years, that's more than 1 bil meso, which is a huge amount to me.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Truthfully I find I have more sanity than I do time lol. So when I play I can go for long hours. That being said I've been trying to focus on multiple goals at the same time, leeching my noobs = gach = funding BM which got me a chaos last week. It's a good thing the patch is being done now since I'm still out of town waiting for a train home. Last nights train was a 15,000 ton grain train, small little train

17. Tommygunner

Tommygunner Mixed Golem

Oct 29, 2020
    more train stories please

18. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    only if more people than 1 ask for them lmao

19. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    Well, I finally got 48 hours off work and after sleeping the entire first day tried learning some
    [​IMG]
    with my second computer setup.

I tried first in
    [​IMG]
    working as attacker on my BM and active bish doing Hs/Heal/Hss/dispel/Arms dpm. My party said I did well but damn it can be challenging on arms especially with my BM getting tossed around. 0 pouches from these runs. I thought we got pouch buff f3

After some more sleep (rip days off) I joined a smega
    [​IMG]
    as mage pin. Doing mage pin with 2 computers is SO much easier to maximize my BM's hurricane uptime. Only stopping to buff/position after sharks. Take notes NL pins this is where you should be standing otherwise don't complain about sharks from your SE mule. Pirate has shit aggro issues and the farther < you stand the better.

For a 4 man I did really damn well in bonus, pulling around 62.6m from 2 runs towards my cape goals, cresting 750m in meso saved towards that purchase once that
    [​IMG]
    is sold.

Bonus got me
    2x Claw 30%
    2x Bow 30% (10m when?)
    4 int Crimsonheart cloak
    6x P coins
    3x Gelts
    Couple mill in low value scrolls/masks

-edit- this amount of loot from bonus is not common most runs will net you 5-20m I'd estimate, LF>don't nerf it f3

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  20. OP
    OP
    Subterlabor

Mar 13, 2023
    SweatLord
    Bowmaster
    Toilet
    A tired 4:30am journal tease... will update once I regain will to live, and sleep..... back to work tmrw

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1