1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Akash Sky's Horntail Journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by akashsky, Nov 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    5:10 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Hello Maplelegends. Welcome to yet another maplestory journal! This one won't be updated as often as some of the other ones though.

Anyways, this journal is going to be about my progression at horntail. As most high level players know, corsairs are pretty garbage at doing horntail - but even though they are garbage, I still want to run horntail and see if I can use my skill as a player to make it so my character does decent damage. As a result, I decided to start this journal, where I will post my DPM 30 -45s of horntail main body. Hopefully overtime it will go up as I learn to dismount and stop falling off the ledges as much.

Anyways, before we go into my horntail dpm lets take a look at my 'freefire' dpm at the target dummy.

upload_2019-11-19_19-54-11.png

On heartstopper + SE (Heartstoppers are really strong on horntail main body in theory because of the +60 avoid), I do almost 11.5m dpm with battleship cannon.

With Rapid fire my dpm is sitting at just over 7.66m. If I was able to to do this much damage in horntail, my character would be a very decent attacker!

Alas that is not the case. So, lets start with horntail #1 DPM 30 (on stopper).
    upload_2019-11-19_19-56-40.png
    4.56m dpm. Just over a heavens hammer mule!

So that means I am doing 39.6% of the battleship damage and 59.5% of my rapidfire damage.

Anyways, the more horntails I run, the more experience I'll get. And maybe , just maybe I can prove that corsairs are not so bad at horntail after all.

• Great Work Great Work x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.