1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
akashsky

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Apr 27, 2024 at 1:42 AM
Local time:
4:54 AM

Share This Page

akashsky

Horntail, Male, from United States

akashsky was last seen:
Apr 27, 2024 at 1:42 AM
    1. MorganEarp
      MorganEarp
      I have a few questions regarding the guide, if you'll permit me to ask them. I'm waiting for moderator approval, but since you're online now, I decided to message you.

You wrote regarding the goal of 11.5k HP,

"1. Increase base int to 250 starting at level 5 (after you have 20 dex for first job advancement)
      2. Perform 121 MP washes any time after level 52 (as you will have reached 250 base int by this point). This will cost you 121 AP resets.
      3. Reset all base int at level 160. This will cost you 246 AP resets"

For number 2, we'd start MP washing by adding all the AP we earn for every level into MP, and then use AP resets to remove the AP from MP and put it into DEX, correct? Or are we adding those MP points from the AP resets directly into HP?

For number 3, are we putting the AP from INT into HP?

Finally, do we ever start applying AP directly from level up into HP?

I'm sorry for my questions if they appear to be simple, but I've never HP washed before.
  • About

IGN:
    Disparity
    Job:
    • Corsair
    Level:
    Guild:
    Pasta