1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Crash Upon Entering Coke Town

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Taima, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Taima

Taima Mushmom

May 23, 2021
    Female
    6:00 PM
    Taima
    Beginner
    Oddjobs
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Screen turns to black and the game instantly closes when I enter Coke Town or try to log in on my character (ign Hanyou) stuck in Coke Town. Using Wineskin version on Linux and the crash happens with multiple different wine versions (7.0-rc3 (Staging) and 7.2). Did not leave a crash log either. Another player had this same issue entering Coke Town with a similar setup.
    What is supposed to happen?: Coke Town should not cause any crash using the current (August 16) client.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Noticed when I first entered Coke Town to slay Coca-Cola brand Ice Golems.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Enter Coke Town using the latest patch, Mac wineskin version. While none of the devs use Linux, maybe this issue can be reproduced on a different system.
    Extra information (optional): Can a GM move my character Hanyou out of Coke Town for now? I can enter a separate character issues thread if needed.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:00 PM
    Moderator Post
    Re-download the latest version on our site. You probably got the rev 1/rev 2 version of wine version that still had the files missing.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Taima

Taima Mushmom

May 23, 2021
    Female
    6:00 PM
    Taima
    Beginner
    Oddjobs